Manage episode 266208379 series 2736272
**This is the second in a 2 part episode...make sure to check out Part 1 here, if you haven't already: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9VQK08SgPY
Jenny LaBaw is a living Legend. As an athlete, she was a Collegiate Multi-Sport athlete, a CrossFit Games competitor (NorCal Champion and 6th at the CrossFit Games), and she ran 500 miles across Colorado in 30 days to raise $50,000+ for the @Epilepsy Foundation of America
Out of the competition circles, she has spent over 15 years as a Strength and Conditioning coach, and is a certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner. As an athlete, a coach, and a health and wellness expert, Jenny is one of the most well rounded individuals in the business. Most of all, she cares...deeply...about helping people on their journey to become the best possible versions of themselves.
Marcus sat down with the one and only Jenny LaBaw in the Motorhome, for a long and varied discussion. This is the second half of that discussion.
- 0:30 - Supplementation
- 4:00 - How does off-water training help on-water performance?
- 6:50 - Pain, and what it means...and how to fix it.
- 9:05 - Jenny's Online Training videos
- 11:30 - Cross Training for injury prevention at toughest passes
- 19:55 - Importance of sport, and why we do this.
- 21:10 - MB: why we ski
- 27:30 - MB is going to Moomba??
- 36:32 - Kristen Wiig is a Water Skier?!
Jenny's YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/jennylabaw