Manage episode 383213460 series 3524689
Episode description: Corey talks with Heather Costigan and Cindy Bramble from Project Talk about their research and the power of a game to change the conversation.
Low Skepticism and Positive Attitudes About Advance Care Planning Among African Americans: a National, Mixed Methods Cohort Study
Association of Participation in an End-of-Life Conversation Game With Advance Care Planning Behavior and Perspectives Among African American Individuals
Success of a Community-Based Delivery at Recruiting Individuals from Underserved Communities for an Observational Cohort Study of an Advance Care Planning Intervention
Become a Project Talk Host!
Conversation Project Video
Hospice Foundation of America
Kill your pain once& for all, program human cells to cure cancer, mitigate dementia & more
Listen on: Apple Podcasts SpotifySupport the show
Check out our new podcast! The Rub: a podcast about massage therapy
Giving Tuesday is over, but you can still support Healwell and the cool things we make by donating here!
Other ways to help and join in:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Let us know what you think! Send us an email: email@example.com
- Find bonus content from Interdisciplinary and early release episodes for our current show: "The Rub" on Patreon!
- Check Healwell’s live and online classes
- Continue the conversation with a two-week free trial of the Healwell Community
- Merch! Find your Healwell fashion here
- Find a copy of Rebecca Sturgeon's book: "Oncology Massage: An Integrative Approach to Cancer Care"
Thank you to ABMP for sponsoring Interdisciplinary!...