Manage episode 348085414 series 2882713
Who runs the world? Librarians. Particularly pun-loving, loud librarians like this week's guest, Taylor Xiao. Corey and Cal enter the Matrix with Taylor to talk about the emotional labor-intense role of an academic librarian, the difference between information and knowledge, and how information is like Play-Doh.
Request CEs for this episode here!
Framework for Information Literacy for Higher Education
About Our Guest:
Taylor Xiao is Instruction & Assessment Librarian at the Mary & John Gray Library of Lamar University
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Let us know what you think! Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check Healwell’s live and online classes
- Continue the conversation with a two-week free trial of the Healwell Community
- Merch! Find your Healwell fashion here
Thank you to ABMP for sponsoring Interdisciplinary!
Thank you to AIHM! Learn more about the AIHM Fellowship by emailing email@example.com