Manage episode 345506768 series 2882713
Welcome to Season 9! This season, Corey Rivera will take us on a journey through the wild world of information and research literacy. What do we know? How do we know it? What do we do with information? How does all of this relate to how we are with other humans? We have a whole season to talk about it, starting with the Healwell Brain Trust taking on left-handed cats, prisms, state songs, and alligators.
You can get CEs for listening! Click here for this episode's CE purchase link and quiz
The Oatmeal cartoon about The Backfire Effect
Framework for Information Literacy for Higher Education
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Let us know what you think! Send us an email: email@example.com
- Check Healwell’s live and online classes
- Continue the conversation with a two-week free trial of the Healwell Community
- Merch! Find your Healwell fashion here
Thank you to ABMP for sponsoring Interdisciplinary!
Thank you to AIHM! Learn more about the AIHM Fellowship by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org