Manage episode 345506768 series 2882713
Welcome to Season 9! This season, Corey Rivera will take us on a journey through the wild world of information and research literacy. What do we know? How do we know it? What do we do with information? How does all of this relate to how we are with other humans? We have a whole season to talk about it, starting with the Healwell Brain Trust taking on left-handed cats, prisms, state songs, and alligators.
You can get CEs for listening! Click here for this episode's CE purchase link and quiz
The Oatmeal cartoon about The Backfire Effect
Framework for Information Literacy for Higher Education
Check out our new podcast! The Rub: a podcast about massage therapy
Giving Tuesday is over, but you can still support Healwell and the cool things we make by donating here!
Other ways to help and join in:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Let us know what you think! Send us an email: email@example.com
- Find bonus content from Interdisciplinary and early release episodes for our current show: "The Rub" on Patreon!
- Check Healwell’s live and online classes
- Continue the conversation with a two-week free trial of the Healwell Community
- Merch! Find your Healwell fashion here
- Find a copy of Rebecca Sturgeon's book: "Oncology Massage: An Integrative Approach to Cancer Care"
Thank you to ABMP for sponsoring Interdisciplinary!...