Manage episode 377130983 series 2882713
This is a re-run of one of our favorite episodes, "The Good Word" with social worker and friend of Healwell, Anne Kelemen. Healwell works with Anne to create online courses, write and publish research, and connect with the social work discipline. In this episode Cal Cates and Cathy Ryan talk with Anne about how our word choices affect the kind of care we can provide.
We're replaying this episode, partly because we consider Anne a dynamite gal, but also because we have several projects featuring our work with Anne coming up, and wanted to share them with you!
Support the show
Support the show with a Buzzsprout subscription!
Giving Tuesday is over, but you can still support Healwell and the cool things we make by donating here before the end of the year!
Other ways to help and join in:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Let us know what you think! Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find bonus content and early release episodes on our Patreon
- Check Healwell’s live and online classes
- Continue the conversation with a two-week free trial of the Healwell Community
- Merch! Find your Healwell fashion here
Thank you to ABMP for sponsoring Interdisciplinary!
Thank you to AIHM! Learn more about the AIHM Fellowship by emailing email@example.com