Manage episode 35624372 series 30645
Achieving Inspiration Through Education…
People don’t usually search for a product to fix their problem, they simply want to find a solution. By being the solution itself, rather than just going all-in with a sales pitch, we’re able to captivate, inspire and really connect with our customers.
This week is all about education based marketing, a concept which both Jack and Tim are truly passionate about. Though don’t be concerned if you were never one for formal education – we’re talking about keeping it engaging, inspiring and never boring. Our goal is to get results for our customers through education, and once we achieve that, we can initiate a reward cycle which ultimately benefits us as a result.
So join Tim and Jack as they run through their own experiences as well as some killer examples of education based marketing which you can re-work in to your future marketing strategies.
Don’t Just Educate – Inspire…
- Teaching people to be successful on your own platform.
- Key differences between education and content based marketing.
- Pros and cons of in person education vs. online.
- Giving your customers greater value through teaching.
- Onboarding – an effective form of education based marketing.