Manage episode 281594967 series 2836060
Join John Brackett, CEO – Chief Executive Officer of Fidelity Business Partners and Host of We Build Great Apartment Communities Podcast on this episode as he interviews Gino Barbaro!
Gino is a multifamily real estate investor, author, and Co-Founder of Jake and Gino, a multifamily real-estate education company. He has 25 years of experience as a restaurant owner and has invested in over 1500 multifamily units!
Tune in as Gino talks about how he started with real estate, his best practices, and how he went from someone who started with zero units to managing over 1600 units! He’ll also share some of his best business practices so you too can enjoy success and financial freedom!
- How Gino got into real estate investing
- Embracing the truth that’s in front of us
- Why work smart
- The importance of having the right mindset and taking action
- Why you should start investing with yourself
- Gino talks about his platforms core values
- The 3 pillars of real estate
- Why Gino and his team decided to start a management company
- Is no deal better than a bad deal?
- Return on energy
- Gino shares his thoughts on multifamily investments
Where to reach Gino:
Did you enjoy today’s episode?
Please click here to leave a review for The We Build Great Apartment Communities. Be sure to subscribe on your favorite podcast app to get notified when a new episode comes out!
Do you know someone who might enjoy this episode? Share this episode to inspire and empower!
Connect with John Brackett and We Build Great Apartment Communities
- Instagram @webuildgreatcommunities
- Facebook @buildingreatcommunities
- LinkedIn @brackettjohn
- Website www.fidelitybps.com
Subscribe to The We Build Great Apartment Communities
Fidelity Business Partners, Inc.
6965 El Camino Real Suite 105-190
Carlsbad, CA 92009