Manage episode 318623375 series 1416454
Do you feel like you blew it over the holidays? Over indulged way too much? Maybe even told yourself you’re a failure and can’t stay on track. Wondering how in the heck to start this new year off with a positive focus on you and your mental health? Psychologist Dr. Connie Stapleton, who specializes in bariatric surgery, is with me today and gets right to it with the answers you need now.
How are you feeling about this new year? Are you excited? I always look forward to a fresh start. My passion is to show you how to use food and nutrition to feel better every single day, so you can do what you want to do.
Procarenow.com for free samples. Use Code: Susan10 to save 10%
Dr. Connie's info:
BariAftercare: The Podcast; available on phone podcast apps, Apple podcasts and most other podcatchers
Topics Dr. Connie and I cover in this episode:
- If you overindulged during the holidays and feel like a failure, how do you deal with those feelings and stop that stinky feeling?
- How do you "Stay In Today"?
- Words to replace "I'm a failure" with.
- Addressing feelings of failure.
- What works better than resolutions for your mental health?
- Dr. Connie's Gotta Do Ems for 2022.
- Today's coping tip for anxiety, the topic we'll cover when Dr. Connie returns.