Manage episode 123264644 series 122611
This week I tell a story about a high school experiment in strongman training, and why that made a huge impact on the rest of my training and coaching career. I think you'll dig it.
Also, some of your training questions answered...
- The best way to learn the basics of human physiology and nutrition.
- Thoughts on strongman training methods.
- How to train for strength if you work crazy shifts. Firemen and police officers can relate.
- How do you know when you're ready for more advanced programming?
- My best advice for aspiring writers.
- My favorite squat program.
- How to gain weight for weightlifting
- How can you isolate and strengthen the thoracic spine?
- If I could go back, how I would train different and why.
- What to do if your lower back get's super pumped and uncomfortable during training, etc.
I hope you enjoy the show. Cheers!