Manage episode 349384865 series 3345144
Sarah Rusbatch is a certified Women's Health and Wellbeing Coach, an accredited Grey Area Drinking Coach and a Key-Note speaker sharing her journey to Sobriety and impact of alcohol on mental health to global audiences. She is also the face behind Perth’s growing Alcohol-Free Movement. After developing what she describes as 'a dysfunctional relationship with alcohol', Sarah made the decision to remove alcohol from her life in early 2019 and has never looked back. We connected via zoom for a chat and I hope you get so much value from our conversation ✨
In this episode you will learn,
- what is 'grey area drinking?
- what are the signs of grey area drinking?
- why do we get addicted to alcohol? how to shift the shame when you're addicted to alcohol
- why is there social stigma when you quit alcohol? and how to navigate those difficult conversations with loved ones and friends
- how our social network can influence our drinking behaviours
- how we may attach our identity to our drinking behaviours (eg. 'The party girl')
- how to take the steps towards reducing your alcohol intake or going alcohol free - and maintain the change!
- creating a life that you don't want to numb or run from - and redefining 'fun'
- and so much more!
As always, I am so grateful for you listening to the wisdom I am here to share ✨
If you wish to connect with Sarah you can reach out on Instagram @sarahrusbatch
If this episode resonated with you, please share it with those you love and help me have more impact by writing a review of the podcast ✨
All my love