Manage episode 370969463 series 3345144
Katie Ford is a mindset and motivation coach for women, author of two books, podcaster, solo mum to 2 boys - and an all round incredible human. She is the EMBODIMENT of becoming your own bestfriend! Through this conversation Katie shares her journey to tap dancing on stage to raise money for cancer and how she nolonger waits for the 'right' time to do the next thing.
My favourite quote from this conversation with Katie is...
"I constantly want to surprise myself, and that means that I'm constantly going to put myself in uncomfortable situations, and I think that there's such a beautiful gift to give ourselves when we let ourselves look awkward. You've got to let yourself look goofy, you've got to let yourself BEGIN"
In this episode we cover...
- why trying to control how other people 'see' us is actually holding us back?
- moving from a place of 'seeking validation' vs 'authenticity'
- knowing when to let go of your current reality and embrace change (aka being 'uncomfortable')
- why change, whether on a 'small' or 'big' level, requires the same level of self-belief!
- how you can use the evidence from your current reality to discover your 'WHY' and cultivate the courage to embrace change
- if we can't make the small decisions, it's hard to make the big decisions
- we get to CHOOSE what fear and discomfort mean to us
- learning to tune into your intuition and your 'intuitive pull'
- and so much more!
If you'd like to connect with Katie or invest in one of her incredible books - her Instagram account is @katieford.com.au
As always, I am so grateful for you listening to the wisdom I am here to share ✨
If this episode resonated with you, please share it with those you love and help me have more impact by writing a review of the podcast ✨
All my love