The Healthy Mama Kitchen Podcast | Healthy Cooking Hacks for Busy Moms, Meal Planning, Meal Prep & Grocery Budgeting
Q & A: Recipe Development: How I find inspiration, the recipe creation process, exactly how long it takes from idea to recipe, mistakes I've made and more
Series đã xóa ("Feed không hoạt động" status)
When? This feed was archived on August 19, 2023 20:13 (). Last successful fetch was on July 19, 2023 03:20 ()
Why? Feed không hoạt động status. Server của chúng tôi không thể lấy được feed hoạt động của podcast trong một khoảng thời gian.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 345714432 series 2638058
After 3 and a half years, The Healthy Mama Kitchen/Healthy Balanced Mama podcast has hit 300 episodes! Today we're celebrating with a special topical Q + A based on listener questions all about recipe creation. Tune in to listen to Kris answer questions on:
- How does an idea start? Do you build from a flavor idea? Certain ingredient or protein choice? What is your inspiration– do you experiment first or do you usually have a plan?
- How long does your process from inspiration to completion take?
- How do you know an attempt isn’t quite right, and what are your common tweaks?
- When you feel like your dish is ‘missing’ something, how do you decide what that is?
- How do you know when a recipe is done testing?
- What are your favorite recipes or cuisines to create, and least favorite?
- What is a mistake you made early on that you have now perfected?
- Favorite resources on developing your palate?
EPISODE 300 LISTENER GIVEAWAY!
I’m giving away TWO copies of my favorite recipe creation resource- The Flavor Bible!
Here’s how to enter:
- Leave me a rating and a review on Apple Podcasts if you haven’t! And if you have– you can still enter! These matter SO much to helping more busy moms find strategies to feed their families delicious and healthy meals. And no, you don’t have to leave me five stars, but please be kind :)
- Follow me on Instagram @healthymamakitchenpod + @healthymamakris.
- Leave a comment on the giveaway post on @healthymamakitchenpod letting me know you've entered.
I will randomly choose two comments a week from the date this episode airs (November 7) and tag you on Instagram if you’ve won!
• Giveaway is open to the US and Canada.
• Giveaway is not sponsored- the books will be purchased and sent by me, to each of the two winners!
Click here for show notes including links to recipes mentioned
Connect with Kris:
Join the Healthy Mama Cooking Club starting at $3 a month for weekly meal inspiration, member exclusive recipes, bonus cooking videos and quick kitchen tips, monthly bonus podcast episodes and more!
Connect with Kris: