Manage episode 329278310 series 3345144
In this episode I talk about how I consciously chose to take back my power - to intentionally pause and lean into "That's interesting?". I share how this shifted my perspective, my relationship with myself and my life. I also share an insight into a transformational moment for one of my 1:1 clients ✨
In this episode you will learn,
- Why you should lean into asking yourself "that's interesting?"
- Why I believe asking yourself quality questions is the key to taking back your power
- Why you need to get comfortable being uncomfortable
- Speaking to your inner child with love and compassion - how this helps your healing
- Why investing in coaches/mentors and aligned proximity is so powerful and why you should do it
- and so much more!
PLUS I invite you to join me for my next '21 Day body Image Immersion' - because every woman deserves to feel liberated and empowered in her body. I created the immersion that I WISH I had access to when I started my body image healing journey. The next round kicks off the 10th of June 2022 - for all the details and to see what previous immersion members have to say - CLICK HERE - I cannot wait to meet you!
As always, I am so grateful for you listening to the wisdom I am here to share ✨
If this episode resonates with you, please share it with those you love and help me have more impact by writing a review of the podcast ✨
All my love
Want more value?
...sign up to my email community to receive weekly wisdom drops, inspiration and body image healing tips….
all content is created with Y-O-U in mind!
BONUS when you sign up get my FREE ebook ‘5 steps to body image freedom’
click here to sign up