Manage episode 327436430 series 3345144
This episode I dive deep into a practice that is so close to my heart - it transformed my life - the practice of 'self reflection journaling'.
“The starting point of discovering who you are, your gifts, your talents, your dreams, is being comfortable with yourself. Spend time alone. Write in a journal.” – Robin Sharma.
The greatest gift I’ve ever given myself has been the daily practice of putting my heart on paper. Reflection journaling was the ‘key’ that unlocked the door to reconnecting with myself – my true authentic self.
In this episode you will learn,
- Why I started reflection journaling (in the depths of my explant journey)
- What reflection journaling will bring to your life
- Why it's normal to feel resistance to reflection journaling
- Ways to honour and move through resistance and how to integrate journaling into your day
- How my 'Revive YOU Self Reflection Journal' came to fruition
- and so much more!
As always, I am so grateful for you listening to the wisdom I am here to share ✨
Keen to start your reflection practice....invest in my 'Revive YOU reflection journal' which includes daily prompts to guide you...
If this episode resonates with you, please share it with those you love and help me have more impact by writing a review of the podcast ✨
All my love
Want more value?
...sign up to my email community to receive weekly wisdom drops, inspiration and body image healing tips….
all content is created with Y-O-U in mind!
BONUS when you sign up get my FREE ebook ‘5 steps to body image freedom’
click here to sign up